Sale of French Real Estate
If you are in the market for selling a high end property, we can help you.
Very often sellers put the property on the market with 3-4 brokers, who work in different ways.
They have different descriptions, marketing etc. Often the property is advertised twice or more in the same Magazine due to a lack of coordination between the brokers. The owner of the property needs to follow up on each agency to be updated on the status of the sale.
Safe time and get better results!
We have a more efficient way of dealing with French property matters because we have applied the experience we have gained in dealing with properties in Denmark, Germany, Italy Monaco and Swiss. Most estate agents in France only have experience in French matters, which limits them somewhat.
One important thing is that both the buyer and the seller are quickly bound by a transaction which motivates most sellers. In a French transaction, the seller is normally bound for a long time, while the buyer may regret the purchase. In this regard, we have specific clauses which prevent this.
Many sellers use us as their advisor with the following benefits, to name a few:
Advisor to the seller of a French property
- We visit your property and define the target group of purchasers
- We find the most serious estate agents and ensure ongoing evaluation and professional marketing
- We also use our own extensive register of buyers
- The buyer is quickly bound by the transaction due to our specific clauses
- We advise the seller on tax matters, the legalities etc and take care of everything until the end
- We follow up on the estate agents regularly (this has produced some great results)
- The seller don´t need to use time on following up on everything. We make it all
- We are not a price-raising intermediary
If you wish to sell your French property,
we can present you with a thorough and concrete proposal for optimising the sale.
The difference between that the seller coordinate himself or use us as his advisor, can be illustrated like this: