Purchase of French Real Estate
If you are in the market for purchasing a high end property, we can help you.
We don´t only look into our own portfolio of properties for sale, but we look into the hole market for you. Tell us your wishes and needs and we make the search and selections. At our homepage you will only find some few properties as some examples.
We have a more efficient way of dealing with French property matters because we have applied the experience we have gained in dealing with properties in Denmark, Germany, Monaco, Swiss and Italy. Most estate agents in France only have experience in French matters, which limits them somewhat.
One important thing is that both the buyer and the seller are quickly bound by a transaction which, in any case, motivates most sellers. In a French transaction, the seller is normally bound for a long time, while the buyer may regret the purchase. In this regard, we have specific clauses which prevent this.
Many buyers use us as their advisor with the following benefits, to name a few:
Advisor to the buyer on the purchase of a French property
- Our techniques from other countries mean that the French sellers see us attractive buyers
- Therefore, we can very often acquire properties at great prices
- The buyer is advised on taxation, inheritance, financing etc. and we take care of everything until the end
- Our local knowledge helps protect buyers against bad purchases
- The French estate agent is obliged to look after the seller's interests and not the buyer's
- We look after the buyer's interests exclusively and have access to the hole market
- The buyer does not need to speak with a lot of agents. We take care of that
If you wish to purchase a French property, we analyse your wishes
and needs and come up with a concrete purchase strategy tax plan and a plan for which
form the purchase of the property should take
(all depending on your family situation etc.).
The difference between that the buyer find the property himself or use us as his advisor, can be illustrated like this: